05 Feb CUPCAKE MINI PUMPKIN PIES
CUPCAKE MINI PUMPKIN PIES ©copyright – all rights reserved
1 can pumpkin
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
¼ teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten ahead in a small bowl thoroughly
2 boxes refrigerator pie dough
Heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees in a medium bowl, with a flat wisk.
- Combine all ingredients except pie dough.
- Roll out pie dough and using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut out rounds. Use very little flour and brush off with pastry brush.
- Place dough rounds in cupcake pans. Fill dough with filling ¾ full.
- Place cupcake pans on baking sheets, that have been preheated in oven. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees and bake an additional 20-25 minutes. Use less time if using convection heat.
- Cool in pans on wire racks. Remove carefully and top with whipping cream and a light sprinkling of cinnamon.