23 Jan CRANBERRY TURKEY WON TONS
CRANBERRY TURKEY WON TONS ©copyright
1 14-ounce can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, finely chopped
1 cup onion, finely diced
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 16-ounce package wonton wrappers
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Cover half-sheet pan with parchment and lightly spray with Pam.
- Combine cranberry sauce, turkey, onion and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon 1-rounded teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper.
- Lightly brush edges with water. Bring two opposite corners together over filling, pinching edges together to seal. Repeat on opposite side.
- Continue until all of the filling is used. Wrap up any remaining wonton wrappers for another use.
- Place wontons on prepared pan. Brush with melted butter. Bake for 12 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Makes about 20 wontons.