23 Jan Caribbean Lobster Tart
Posted at 13:08h in Appetizers
CARIBBEAN LOBSTER TART © copyright – all rights reserved
24 miniature pastry tarts
1 cup lobster meat, cooked and cooked
¾ cup heavy cream
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon Spanish onion, minced
Grated Gruyere cheese
Pam or other vegetable spray for coating mini muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin pan.
- Mold pastry into mini tart pan (24) with a tart tamper, dipped into flour.
- Put lobster on bottom of each tart.
- Mix eggs, cream, salt, pepper and onion. Mix well. Pour over lobster in tart shells. Top with Gruyere cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Mini muffin pan Cheese grater (microplane) Flat whisk
Medium bowl Small ladle Measuring cup
Measuring spoons Cutting board Sharp knife
Platter for serving tarts